Vanier Cup

TerryC

Anyone else tuning in to the Vanier cup tonight! I was going to channel surf between the Leafs and the Football game, but as I type this, Dallas scored! Gotta feeling that there will be more football than hockey tonight on my tv!

Go Mac Go! :thumbsup_anim:

Clarence

Edited by Clarence

23-0 Mac at Halftime! Hopefully Laval doesn't wake up at halftime. Laval is to good to go down this easy, could be a classic second half....but I hope not!

Either way, I'll still be chucking spoons in the morning.... :canadian:

Clarence

What a great game it was! I was thinking of flipping back and forth to other things on tv after half-time, however, I had a feeling Laval would wake up. Boy did they! 2 quick td's and they started rolling. Give them credit for coming back and taking the lead, but I was really impressed by Mac for not crashing under the disappointment of giving up such a huge lead. If Mac's quarterback doesn't get drafted into the CFL I'd be very surprised. He is clutch and cool as a cucumber and a good accurate arm. Some of those throw's you just don't see at that level. One of the best football games I have ever watched.

Edited by Hooked

What a great game it was! I was thinking of flipping back and forth to other things on tv after half-time, however, I had a feeling Laval would wake up. Boy did they! 2 quick td's and they started rolling. Give them credit for coming back and taking the lead, but I was really impressed by Mac for not crashing under the disappointment of giving up such a huge lead. If Mac's quarterback doesn't get drafted into the CFL I'd be very surprised. He is clutch and cool as a cucumber and a good accurate arm. Some of those throw's you just don't see at that level. One of the best football games I have ever watched.

I agree with everything you said. It was one of the best games I have ever watched as well! And the Leafs won!

Kinda makes up for the Ticats lack luster game last week.

Clarence

What a great game. Couldn't have asked for a better result. I was really pulling for Mac but Laval has a great program and they always know how to win.

Great respect for Stefan Ptaszek as well. He is a great coach and was a really good CIS player. I used to play against him when he was at Laurier and I was at Waterloo.

Her is a cool pic from a newspaper showing me (#8) about ready to hit Stefan Ptaszek (#14).

warrior.JPG