The best ice fishing on earth

Jds63

:thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: BRING ON THE ICE :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

Thx for posting that. I had a day once on Scugog ice where I got an insane amount of walleye. Stupid numbers. I actually came off the ice before the real good evening bite because I had just plain had enough. 14-19 inch clones one after another.

I can only imagine a day like that hauling in the brutes in this video. Now you have done it :angry: ....when I finish my morning coffee you have FORCED me to start to get my ice gear organized for the season.

jds63 you are evil :angry:

Edited by crappieperchhunter

:thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: BRING ON THE ICE :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

Thx for posting that. I had a day once on Scugog ice where I got an insane amount of walleye. Stupid numbers. I actually came off the ice before the real good evening bite because I had just plain had enough. 14-19 inch clones one after another.

I can only imagine a day like that hauling in the brutes in this video. Now you have done it :angry: ....when I finish my morning coffee you have FORCED me to start to get my ice gear organized for the season.

jds63 you are evil :angry:

:thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: , my buddy sent me that link and , yeah I figured this video would get the ice anglers pumped, doubt i would ever get lakers that big one after another down here but did have a day like you mentioned a few years back where we caught 20 lakers before noon on a lake 2 hours north of T.O , but they would all have been dinner for the ones in the video