Deer hunting is easy!

Big Cliff

congrats - unfortunately all the action in the stand i got last night was one neighbour with a chainsaw and another with a fourwheeler - kinda spoiled the serenity for me

what kind of bow were you using?

A few years back when I decided to take up bow hunting I decided I wanted the fastest, hardest hitting crossbow I could afford. The idea of deer running around in the bush with an arrow sticking out of it didn't appeal to me. I hunt for meat!

After much research I decided on a Middleton. Made in Canada, guaranteed for life, (even if you dry fire it) rated for 375'/second but consistantly delivers 383. To top it all off, they have the best customer service of anyone I have delt with.

I have never had a deer stay on its feet for more than 30 seconds after hitting it and you'd be amazed at the accuracy of these things. PM me if you want more information about why I think they are the best bow on the market. And no, I don't work for Middleton and I don't get anything for promoting their product LOL!

good stuff Cliff, I'm sure Mandy will enjoy the taste of fresh deer :) I'd like to see a picture of the stand, it was looking impressive when I first saw the parts in your shop :)

Maureen

I'll try to figure out how to get the pictures from my phone into here so I can post them but that will have to wait until tomorrow. I am dog tired!