Will Lake Simcoe

Skipper D

Cudz who? :whistling:

Although I've never met you Cudz, I have to say, I'm glad that you never gave the sport up.

I also battle with the obsession to get out when ever I can, and with 2 same girls myself, and a wife that does not understand why I chase green slimy things around the water, I know it can be very demotivating to get out and feel the pressure of "I gotta be home soon, or else"!

As the girls get older, I have come to realize that my fishing time will become less, time on the boat with them may be for boating and swimming (with 15 minutes of fishing or so put in the mix), but I have also realized that the fish will always be in the lake, and one day I'll have to beg them to spend some time with me...

From your posts, it is very apparent that you understand and love the sport and to drop it completely really would be a shame.

So welcome back and I look forward to the posts, (even if they are fewer than before).

Although I've never met you Cudz, I have to say, I'm glad that you never gave the sport up.

I also battle with the obsession to get out when ever I can, and with 2 same girls myself, and a wife that does not understand why I chase green slimy things around the water, I know it can be very demotivating to get out and feel the pressure of "I gotta be home soon, or else"!

As the girls get older, I have come to realize that my fishing time will become less, time on the boat with them may be for boating and swimming (with 15 minutes of fishing or so put in the mix), but I have also realized that the fish will always be in the lake, and one day I'll have to beg them to spend some time with me...

From your posts, it is very apparent that you understand and love the sport and to drop it completely really would be a shame.

So welcome back and I look forward to the posts, (even if they are fewer than before).

I wish I could say I was fishing but I am not. I still check the site but I have not fished since I quit. I really do miss it especially with last weekend's weather but I have not been fishing since quitting. I am still lurking around the board and am willing to help out a fellow angler with spots or baits.

Hot dog!!! Looks like a fishing day today for any one who wants to get out on Lake Simcoe , Barrie web cam looks good and so dose the windfinder . To bad i have to go up to Wasaga Beach and excavate a new water line in for a customer right now . BUT WHEN I GET BACK .... am going Fish'n . Have a good one out there today every body and fish safe .