Mr. Gobie

Remastered

berkely gulp or gulp alive...

you can get almost any color or shape you want...

its a biodegratable bait... that looks and feel like a soft plastic...

the gobies cant get it off your hook as easily...

i put gulp on my worm harnesses and catch just as much walleye... and 1 gulp can catch a bunch of fish... most nights i can get up to 10 on 1 piece of gulp

Ya but they dont eat it like with a real worm.You can use it over and over.And, once you get Goby juice on it, it becomes more attractive to other fishdunno.gif

yeah I gotta agree with you there, but it just bugs me that I could have been getting a perch or a smallie instead of the infamous round goby. And I heard the gobies eat native fish eggs sad.gif

yeah I gotta agree with you there, but it just bugs me that I could have been getting a perch or a smallie instead of the infamous round goby. And I heard the gobies eat native fish eggs sad.gif

They are definately a pain in the Buttwallbash.gif But no matter what we do, they are here to stay.I usually drive the hook through thier brain before throwing them back.

They are definately a pain in the Buttwallbash.gif But no matter what we do, they are here to stay.I usually drive the hook through thier brain before throwing them back.

"Usually"? What do you do the rest of the time? Whack it with an oar? (Stop invasive species!)

i havent caught a goby in years( yey). the last 1 i seen some kid caught it so i told his mom that she has to toss it on shore. well the little boy thought it was funny, the little girl on the other hand cried for about a hour. i was laughing a bit not gonna lie