Mountsberg, Puslinch or Guelph...

d_paluch

Hey guys! Been a long summer, and to be honest haven't really fished since end of July :(

Monday is the holiday of course, and was wondering where to go! This spring I hit up a local lake about 2x a week for a good month and a half. A lot of success catching decent pike and my girlfriend and I each caught a hefty largemouth each!

Keep in mind, the inflatable in the pictures is my only form of boat, so bigger lakes are definitely out of the question!

So I have heard some stories about Mounstberg (being a resevoir and all) and the water levels being ridiculously low. I have only fished Guelph lake once, but had no idea what I was doing and a front just pushed through. Never fished Puslinch, and me and the girl had a blast fishing Deer Creek (albeit the fishing was tough) during the fish-a-thon for a cure. Another option could be Binbrook....

What are your opinions? Thanks a lot!

Edited by d_paluch

*** Messed up a post, meant to edit original to add a comment.

We've never really fished in the fall before, so not sure what to expect. I understand that downsizing of bait would probably be beneficial... any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by d_paluch