Someone recently said"Oct 1, i have an urge to start the furnace"

mercman

Hay ! there BB wood burning man , once you get to old , and you get tired of painting the house every year and you had enough of re' glueing the wooden furniture back together , maybe then , just maybe then ya might get to see'in what we've been enjoy'en on ya all that time .........lol...lol .

Hay ! there BB wood burning man , once you get to old , and you get tired of painting the house every year and you had enough of re' glueing the wooden furniture back together , maybe then , just maybe then ya might get to see'in what we've been enjoy'en on ya all that time .........lol...lol .

And what's that old man....super high heat bills.... :rofl2:

After you scrap up enough loonies to pay those bills, save them as I can burn them for heat... :whistling:

Ya no kidding...even after all the bi-law & firecode research, permits and inspections I had a bi-law officer come by to "re-inspect" as Some nosey nieghbor complained my brand new stainless steel double wall superflu stove pipe was an eye sore....

They also were concerned my chimney was not high enough and they feared the smoke would damage their home. :asshat: 's

Anyway,

I was legit and my stove was installed to the letter of code.

It was a pain in the behind but I'm glad I did it.

LOL...its the smelly messy look I want in my basement?

I guess different strokes for different folks :)

A couple weeks after I installed my woodburner my next door neighbor asked me when I was going to fire it up....I said, "Pat it working right now"...he said he hasn't seen any smoke come out of the chimney...

High efficient burning stoves with good seasoned wood don't give off much smoke at all... :)