Pickeral river fishing

chachi1984

Are you on the pickeral river or a "remote" lake? I can help you with one of the "remote lakes" if thats the case.

were staying at main lodge on the river, when i was a kid I stayed at wright point resort on wilson lake and did some back lake fishing, but never really fished the main waters

anyhelp would be great

hey,

heading up the pickeral river and staying at tornados's resort, want to know about any good fishing spot's on the system.

thanks

I only know of their spot on Smoky Lake...I hear of people catching more smallmouth in there than anything....heading down the lake into Noganosh offers some good pike and bass action through the narrows and out into the main lake.

If you are on the actual river though....I don't know. All I ever caught there have been pike, bass and a bowfin

i did a fly-in with tornados flew in at noon on sat flew out at noon on sat when we got back he charged me half a day boat rental. WHAT A RIP OFF ruined my whole trip then to top it off webbers ran out of hamburgers i would say away from that place

Did the plane even land? dunno.gif

yes johnny we did land caught lots of bass and pike it was all good till the end.i would not go back even if it was free.once i get screwed i am done with them

Ohhhh...ok....I was thinking that you knew you were going to be charged for using his boat, and I couldn't figure out why you were bothered by getting a half-day charge. Obviously, that should have been included in the price for flying you in rolleyes.gif. I think it's time for a coffee. That is pretty lame indeed.

Yeah I know Smoky lake and Nagonosh pretty well can't help you on the river. I always laugh at the people who pay to be flown into a "remote lake" in Smoky. Pretty easy trip via the canoe.

where rentin boats from tornados, I see the small area that leads from the river to smoky lake, can a aluminum boat go down there