Fish Skinner

Skipper D

24 posts on a skinning machine......skinning a fish is the easy part...my wife skins the fish.....if you can't skin a fish with a fillet knife then who the hell fillets the fish.... :dunno:

Eye's the boy that builds the ship and eye's the boy that sails'em , eye's the boy who catch's da fish and use's da skinner to skin them , eye's the boy who fillets da fish ands gives them to the wife to cooks , and eye's the guy who eats them . Some body please show me how to skin a fish with a knife so i can be a judge and put this post to bed ... lol ... lol .

Eye's the boy that builds the ship and eye's the boy that sails'em , eye's the boy who catch's da fish and use's da skinner to skin them , eye's the boy who fillets da fish ands gives them to the wife to cooks , and eye's the guy who eats them . Some body please show me how to skin a fish with a knife so i can be a judge and put this post to bed ... lol ... lol .

Your wish is my command.... :thumbsup_anim:

Now there you go , finally a picture and a place to buy one , THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU , take a look every one !.... now once every body gets one of thease here's what you need to do , get your self an old electric can opener and the floor peddal from off the wifes sewing machine . Take the butterfly nut off the skinner and fasten the skinner to the can opener thats now hooked up to the sewing machine foot peddal , set the thing up on the counter and tell me if you can skin a fish with a knife faster then this thing ...... Right there Musky Mike .............. I rest my case ..........lol..lol..lol. Thank you every one for so much fun with this , its funny the stupid post even went smok'en hot ..lol..lol. Great bunch of people on here and i am glad to have found this site ............ FROM ...Ron known as the Skipper "D'

Edited by Skipper " D "

A bit overpriced.........here are better deals....

http://www.ebay.com/...kw=fish+skinner

Wow i can't beleive theres so many , heres the other thing when i say hook them up to a can opener , my brother told me the otther day his buddy showed him his were he took the motor from a small sewing machine and has the skinner hooked to it with a pully , the thing gos like crazy , i'd tthink then you'd have to have a back stop on it so you could keep the fish from ending up in the living room ..........lol , o' yes thats a great vid on getting a fish ready Billy Bob , i'll have to teach my self that way , while its time for me to get off here and get on the excavator for another day , have a good one and happy fishing .

24 posts on a skinning machine......skinning a fish is the easy part...my wife skins the fish.....if you can't skin a fish with a fillet knife then who the hell fillets the fish.... :dunno:

if there can be 37 posts on "anyone else smell that..." there can be 34 on a fish skinner or and 42 about a potato that looks like a rock.

Edited by whitbyboatguy

I've never seen someone clean 100 perch with only a knife...

Most people use a skinner in my area cause your not cleaning 10 perch... It's more like 100...

What's your brothers name?

His name is Roger , newer burgandy colour ford pickup , 16'black and ? MirroCraft with 40 Yamaha , body man at the 11 street and Sidney st body shop ,