NF but a huge THANK YOU to our vets

Handlebarz

I dont know if anyone here has shared this site before on here if so then here is another round and I know it can be shared many times over and no will be up set.

My Uncle Leo Cleary served Canada in WWII he has not shared many stories with the family but he has spoken to Canada to share a couple of them. This site is amazing as you can read and listen to the stories of our troops who have given us the freedom to have the great life we have here in Canada.

Thank You to all our vets here is the link to Charles Leo Cleary http://www.thememoryproject.com/Stories/Veteran-Profile.aspx?itemid=3743

I have a fella that visits the timmies, I visit before work every morning. I have bought him a few more coffees then I can remember and say,THANK YOU all the time. I get a THANK YOU BACK. Brings a warm feeling I must say.Never really chatted,just feel this is the least I can do.I really want to talk to him,but not sure how to aprouch that. :dunno::canadian:

Your uncle has done a great thing Mike. :canadian:

Its also nice to just thank a vet on Remembrance day or if you see them in uniform heck now they have there license plate so they are easy to find. Brian I bet it means alot to him that some one is paying attention. I hope others take a look at this site just to reflect on where we came from.