Da BILLS

Billy Bob

Misfish....Always....I mean ALWAYS bet with you head not your heart...I did that today and lost....I can accept that... :o

BTW it's a FREE pool and I even corrupted Big Cliff into playing....worst case I will lose a total of $20 but can win a trip to Vegas and about 2K....but as you can see I'm not that good or lucky... :D

Bob

LOL, this is too much fun, I haven't got a clue who any of the players are, don't know squat about the teams, I just look at the list and pick a team based on if they are at home or not and what the odds are (my own special formula) and I am tied for first place in the Billy Bob pool and one of only three left in the survivor pool. Not bad for a Canuk eh? :whistling:

LOL, this is too much fun, I haven't got a clue who any of the players are, don't know squat about the teams, I just look at the list and pick a team based on if they are at home or not and what the odds are (my own special formula) and I am tied for first place in the Billy Bob pool and one of only three left in the survivor pool. Not bad for a Canuk eh? :whistling:

Not "BAD"....it's excellent....but my favorite Canuk...it's a looooooong season and I'm going to kick your Canadian ass. eh...LOL :devil: