Pride of Baltimore II

vinnimon

I dearly wanted to fish the usuall area for chromies, instead I opted for the west end lake O. My girls were with me and I figured, why not hit two birds with one stone. So off we went to see this schooner that was setting sail today. Then we ventured off to some known stomping grounds. Sadly enough all I managed was a line twitch, thats all.

My favorite lure that have produced were dedicated to mooching set up.

Anyhow, upon that twitch I seen, I pulled the rod up to unclip it.wallbash.gif It broke immediatelywallbash.gifNo fish eitherwallbash.gif So I swithed that reel to another rod in hopes for a lunker, that didnt happened either.

So all in all, it was a fantastic day on the water and very relaxing as wellthumbsup_anim.gif

schooner in hammy harbour.jpg

Nice pic Vince. Glad to hear you got out with E&S - good on ya.

My results were similar with G. I knock off. Highlight of the day - listening to a pan pan distress call for a yacht that hit the rocks off Oakville harbour. Turned out well, shortly after CG called off the pan pan - someone nearby had pulled them off.

Jordan is a clean screen dude - from 110 - 35 we probably only marked 10 hooks all day, and none wanted play. Headed out to Port D and they were staging everywhere - some great screen shots, but they had lock jaw. Watched the FF show the spoon in their face - Nutin. Charter dudes had a little more luck, but not much from the sounds on the radio - Still- what a beauty day to be out on the water. We decided to finish the outing off with a 15 minute run WOT down the shoreline and back for some fun and to give the motor a work out after a summer of trolling.

Time to try some different stomping grounds. LPB is up next I do believe

Nice pic Vince. Glad to hear you got out with E&S - good on ya.

My results were similar with G. I knock off. Highlight of the day - listening to a pan pan distress call for a yacht that hit the rocks off Oakville harbour. Turned out well, shortly after CG called off the pan pan - someone nearby had pulled them off.

Jordan is a clean screen dude - from 110 - 35 we probably only marked 10 hooks all day, and none wanted play. Headed out to Port D and they were staging everywhere - some great screen shots, but they had lock jaw. Watched the FF show the spoon in their face - Nutin. Charter dudes had a little more luck, but not much from the sounds on the radio - Still- what a beauty day to be out on the water. We decided to finish the outing off with a 15 minute run WOT down the shoreline and back for some fun and to give the motor a work out after a summer of trolling.

Time to try some different stomping grounds. LPB is up next I do believe

I heard the same while I was pulling my lines up, told the gals to stay quit so I can hear. I was ready to go there. Then another was on their way to help themthumbsup_anim.gif

Also on a sadder note , there is a missing fisherman/boater between toronto and oshawa area. That i did hear early in am, went missing saturday, a call out today as well from prescott . I hope him/her is ok, keeping my hopes up in the meantimesad.gif