Seasonald Camping

nancur373

Hey guys. Been a while for me on here. Wondering if you can help me out. We're looking for a seasonal site for our trailer on simcoe, scugog, kawarthas area. We live in Acton and would like to be no further than about 2 hours away. Been calling a lot but most will not accept our trailer as it is a 1990. (most want 20 years or newer. Called just about everything I could find online. If anyone knows about an area please let us know.

Thanks,

Curt

Call Sunny Achers resort tell them Mike from Handlebarz lures told to call they should hook you up I saw some sites that were open two weeks ago I dont know if they are taken for next year or not. Talk to Marry 705-887-3416

For fishing there you have very good pan fish,bass Walleye and musky

Call Sunny Achers resort tell them Mike from Handlebarz lures told to call they should hook you up I saw some sites that were open two weeks ago I dont know if they are taken for next year or not. Talk to Marry 705-887-3416

For fishing there you have very good pan fish,bass Walleye and musky

Thanks Mike, but unfortunately they're full.

We had that problem before also,, we had an older trailer ,so we ended up buying a newer one to get into a park on scugog,, we are not there now as the price got so ridiculous , i thought the streets were paved in gold but they were not. Goreskis is the only park on scugog, but if you go to the marina on othe side of them ,they have some camp sites ,would be a lot cheaper ,, sturgeon lake would be cheaper also and would have more places and better fishing from what i hear ,but i did good on scugog .. some parks close to scugog but you want to be on water,, do a search for parks and you should be able to find one ,, alot of these parks are being bought by bigger places parkridge also ,so watch out for that as the prices will go up fast,, start with google maps and do the business search for parks along the area that you want and see what comes up, good luck ,and remember you dont own the lot if you are just renting ,, so dont over pay for services that you dont need..

An OFC'r has a trailer on site on either Couchiching or Simcoe, I don't remember, it's a pretty good deal for a nice modern trailer. Check the classifieds.

I saw that. It is a nice park. I've been there once. But I already own a nice trailer even if it is 21 years old it's in mint shape. I'll find something someday.