Damn Hospitals lol

spinnerbaitking

OK my Temperature has been down 48hrs last night & I was thinking I should be out of here today, yesterday when the Doctor made his rounds my IV Antibiotics scipt ran out so the Doctor says I'll add some & we'll see what happens tomorrow, when your Doctor comes in, well my Doctor comes in & says I see they put you on Antibiotics for another 48 hrs yesterday that's not a bad Idea so we'll keep you until tomorrow & you'll likely get out of here Tuesday lol, I said what ever I'd like to make sure I 'm Health enough to get my next Chemo Treatment on Aug 19th so do what ever you think you need too, I guess no Fishing for me This week Maybe Next week like you guys are saying they'll be waiting for me when ever I get to go lol, this giving me lots of time to work on my new idea & its growing every day I get to spend time on it, Wednesday should be a good day.

Thanx & Tight Lines Richard Elliott JrGonefishing.gifGonefishing.gifjerry.gif

Edited by spinnerbaitking

We, unfortunately, didn't get Jen the home care option until her 4th admittance for fever, that only came to light out of frustration. So if everything else is okay and you're just lying there getting an antibotic IV.. it's a lot nicer for you, and cheaper for them to do home care with a portable battery operated pump!

Hey Guys

Just got home from my 2nd Chemo, everything went well, Blood work at 08:30, met Doctor & Nurse at 10:00, Treatment at 12:30 & finished by 4:30, not too bad at all, Thanx for the words of encouragement & my battle is 1/3 over, doctor said she had all the Scans & Reports back & looking at them I have a 70% chance of a CURE, what more can you ask for. Oh ya I found out I'm Stage 3 today not that it's a big deal Still going to be getting the same Treatment

Thanx & Tight Lines Richard :Gonefishing: