Our Fish-A-thon

Handlebarz

Well go figure I can not sleep and Mikey is up already so were watching GI Joe I thought I would just give a quick report from our view of the Fish-A-thon.

It was great to meet so many new people and talk to some old friends. I dont want to report anything much on how the day went for the Fish-A-Thon as Julie will have a great report later but here are some pics from fishing with the family. I just want to Thank Ryan and Dan for all the work they did on this event. My family had a blast what a great place Deer Creek is.

Daughter taking one of her fish off

88e02599.jpg

The pose LOL

cf14b06e.jpg

The boy had more fun catching HUGE weeds

a0f7e124.jpg

Daughter with a old school landing after her and her brother got tangled up she was happy that she caught her fish by hand

a1a410cd.jpg

She was not so happy when she found out that her hand landed fish was on her brothers line

430a79f4.jpg

Thanks again to everyone who supported this event what a BLAST we had. Oh yes we did have a patio umbrella up on the back of the boat I had another for the front if needed and the box fan in case there was no breeze we were ready for the sun and heat.

It was great to finally meet you, Mike. Juli is just starting to download pics now. We will post a photojournal of the day, as well as a link to all the pictures for those who wish to save pics of themselves/family etc...

Going to need your help, Ryan, with some of the names, details etc. So, hopefully, you can fill in the blanks.

By the way, Mike, can't wait to toss my two new musky lures!

Dan and Frank it was great to fianaly meet you guys good luck out there chasing them toothy critters.

Ryan it was great to see you again congrats again on a great event you sure do have a lot of family support behind you that is awesome not to mention the support from your Friends and family here at OFC.

Spiel I used the planer board mast holder for my Big Jon it fits right into the seat base it will work great for the dog. I had both sections of the umbrella attached but thought if the kids wanted to have a sleep I was going to take one out so the umbrella would be just 4' high and cover the bow totally.

Tj your right it was a great day with only a few family fights (kids crossing lines and dad cutting them for the 15th time I have the cut line to prove it LOL) the heat was bad but we missed alot of the sun that helped out.