"somebody's gonna get a hurt"

GBW

Hey all.

So I just got confirmation from 2 OFC'ers, sorry OFC'ers that they can make it Sunday to my folks place on 4 mile lake. 3 adults and 2 kids so far and maybe another adult on Sat (all depending on things going on). We may even have a local on the lake join us in he boat too, just not sure yet as I haven't heard back.

The plan of attack for the day? See if the 2 girls (the kids) can out fish the adults on the perch and other pannies in the lake! Then spend some time playing with bass and with luck a walleye or a few.

I'm not going to name any names just incase things change but the kids' have at least one ace in the pocket and we the adults (have a 3rd) have a younger one to be a net man if needed. I just hope he gets some fish!

So if anyone is going to be on the lake on Sunday we might need another boat to get us ALL out there as my wife and son will be on shore. Unless they take the tinny out. <_<

Worst case is we take the 6th and 7th (if we get there) people and drag them out in a tube then hand them a combo and tell them to fish while floating around the area. :whistling:

Have fun this weekend folks and there will be a report to follow from one of us, cheers.

Geoff