coed summer camp boys/girls suggestions

bow slayer

Looking for a reasonably priced(600/wk) summer camp for my 13 year old daughter and a couple of her friends. Would like to find one in the Muskoka area but will consider anywhere in central/near north or karwarthas. Looking for a tradition summer camp non faith based. Looking to book for a week only. Most I have been able to find are faith based or require 2 week or more stay. Anyone have any knowledge of one please pass on the info .thanks

Look up John Island Camp. It's a little further than you were looking for, but is one of the best camps going. It's run by the Sudbury YMCA. Pristine white sand beaches and a beautiful island with all the amenities and great staff.

muskoka woods - a bit pricey but an absolute amazing camp. i went every year for 2 weeks growing up and loved every minute of it. Learned lots of sports and kept busy, also met lots of cool people. there wakeboard/ski program is one of the best, kept me wanting to come back.

Camp Can Aqua has some weekly spots, but a little higher at $820.

The kids we send there love it and always return the next year. One of my Board members attended throughout her childhood and she says it changed her life. I attended the funeral of the owner last year and I was amazed at the hundreds of people that paid tribute to Louis. Many were kids that have attended over the years that it has operated. I believe they will continue to use Louis' philosophy as they move forward.

Check it out on the web for all the activities that they provided.

They developed a recording artist out of one of the campers, many successful business people and I believe the guy that is managing the camp now was a lifelong camper.