Drag socks for trolling

vinnimon

I have been toying around to slow my troll down a tad and its worked. This is what I have found so far. I have used the plastic eco bags from the barn etc, they do work but they will rip easily. Ok so I seen the bags at homedepot and gave one a shot todaythumbsup_anim.gif Tough as nails so far for a buckthumbsup_anim.gif No need to cut holes at all, it worked wellgood.gif

On a better note it worked best a foot out and a foot in from the sternwhistling.gif

Better than 80$ a pop.

i've used an Ikea bag for years. work excellent! i have 2 drift socks but half the time i find myself throwing the ikea bag over first!

I find the socks take up valuable space thats needed.Being a newbie to this trolling thing, I find the green hd bags tough enough, esp for a buck a bag.And the metro plastic ones will tear easily and still work.

Slightly more expensive,but I have used a couple of collapse able camping buckets for 10 years without a hitch including a couple of high speed runs when I forgot I had them out :wallbash: :wallbash:

vance

And do you have any added pics of the planer board mast?

Sorry no updates yet on my progression, too busy trolling for chromiesbiggrin.gif

In time I will show you guys, as for the socks, I do have a pick and it worked perfectly again todaythumbsup_anim.gif