Day of fishing Lake Erie Bass

Live2fish85

Hi all, well I got out today to the parents on Erie for some more bass and this time I brought Miller. I have told him for awhile now that I would bring him out to catch some bass on Erie and the day finally came we left Stoney Creek around 5:30am today and wher at the parents and on the water by 7am. It wasn't to long before we got a couple but I just couldn't seem to find where the numbers of them where. We continued to look around and try new spots we fished untill about 11:30 and headed in for lunch. We had 19 at lunch between the two of us, me 12 and josh 7. So we cooked up some awesome burgers and we were back on the water.We tried a few spots with not to much luck only a couple. Then we found them. It was literally fish on almost every cast we ended up getting 59 between the two of us in the end. Josh 32 me 27. I let him beat me just to be nice lol. We had 5 double headers at this spot alone and it was a blast not to much size but a few decent ones biggest being 3 lbs.

Didn't get pics of all of them but enough.

014-1.jpg

015-2.jpg

019-3.jpg

022-1.jpg

023-2.jpg

024-1.jpg

025-1.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

This is just one of the double headers

029-1.jpg

030.jpg

031-1.jpg

Hopefully I will have some pics of some bigger ones soon but I don't mind catching smaller ones then none lol. I should have some more pics soon as well, I am hoping to get out to long point this weekend for some largemouth and pike so hopefully.

Hope you enjoy.

Chris