Eddie North's Attawapiskat Adventures- Virtual Fly -in

Bassive

w00t.gifVery sorry for the delay in posting gents...I've beening trying all week and can't seem to get the pics to post.

Can anybody help? I've added them to a Flickr account too and no dice.

thanks

Here are some tips of the crew's heading up to Eddie's soon.

1) Drink lots of water and/or sport drinks, with electrolytes. You can make your own by adding a pinch of salt to a juice bottle/water bottle. I learned this one the hard way, the heat can be a killer.

2) GO SLOW!! The water level was way down low last week, and it's NOT a place you can go full open.

3) Johnson SILVER MINNOWS in Silver and gold!! Take a few of each size. (I lost my only big gold one to monster the first day)

4) Bring some coils to burn at night, as the skeeters can get bad. I hate them so i have a Thermacell I use at night.

5) The Y was excellent for walleye, but FULL of boulders.

6) Have fun, it was hot as heck when we where there but we all stayed cool with a few 'pops' from the 'fridge.

Thanks to Eddie, James and Solo for all of the help before and during the trip. The camp looks great!!

PM me if you'd like to chat.

Ciao!

Bassive

PS. Tons of walleye were caught, and a bunch of pike in the 40's and high 30's. The biggest for the week was a 45 incher. More to come when the pics get posted.

Edited by Bassive