Hydra Lure

Heybud_e

recently i have just received my Hydra Lure kit in the mail, unfortunatly i have not had any time to try it out, now i am just wondering if anyone who has the kit has tried it, and if so, do you have any success stories??? any information is appreciated... thanks in advance... Bud

Looks to me like it`s just another cheap import from China that some enterprising businessman buys for 2 bucks and dumps it on the North American market for 20 bucks.

It may work but i will doubt that it will work as good as the quality minnow type baits, don`t forget the lake where they shot the infomercial that hooked you is probably a lake where anyone could catch 300 fish a day.

I bought a couple of them 6 or 7 years ago. Haven't caught anything on em, but really haven't used them that much either. I believe they are made somewhere in Quebec? They have an awesome action to them though. Not sure how much they changed, but I added a stinger hook to them.

Yo Joe! yea it has been awhile hasnt it :P i have been realllllly busy, had some health issues a few months ago but am well and doing good now, also work got in the way of having fun heh but that's the way it goes... and we could meet up for sure for some fishin!