Anyone fish Wrigleys or Bannister this year?

coreyhkh

Never seen any cats out of there, and unfortunately far too many people fish this for pike regardless of whether pike is opened or closed, and many will take home snot rockets on a stringer that you would be lucky to get a shoe string equivalent of a fillet off. The Nith in and around that area has Pike, bass, suckers and carp if you look - on foot or on canoe. As many here will attest however, the Grand has no fish so I woudlnt try it - especially between Glen Morris and Brantford.whistling.gif

Not worth it for me, been there a few times and only a hand full of hammerhandles that I caught. Tons of turtles, so if your fishing with a minnow and bobber. Dont bother.

One lk you can walk around, and the other, no canoeing or wading.

There are tons of brown bullheads in Wrigley. As a teen my friends and I would bike out there in the evening and fish till the wee hours of the morning using just a worm and a hook. We would fill a five gallon pale with 8 to 10 inch mudpout and spend the rest of the morning cleaning them. Should do it again some time actually fried pout is awesome.