Suggestion for Sept. fishing trip

beancheeze

Hi all,

I was hoping to get some suggestions on my Sept. fishing trip (I know its just a little early :) . I am from Ohio and am looking to get back to Canada for my second year. I spent a week at Rocky Island Lake 2 years ago and had a great time, but it was in July (hot!)

I'm planing on going again this year in September, but if there is a better lake somewhere is the same area that is good for September I would like to try it.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

chuckj

I would like to fish for pike or walleye and more than likely I will be driving in.

Also, i'm hoping to see more wildlife this time since we are going in a cooler time of the year.

I really want to get a pic of a moose (other that downloading one from the internet).

I really appreciate all replys.

chuckj

Hi chuck,maybe you should try lake nipissing or the french river area,or around the georgian bay area :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: sept,is also a great time for smallies and muskys,and there is walleyes there to. its a real pretty area with lots of wildlife too,there is also the haliburton area to,there is alot of members here that know those areas perfectly.so those places have lots of loges and camps and they are all on the internet too...the possibilities are endless just pick the are you might want to be in and everyone here can give you lots of info,to get you to a great fishing spot. :w00t: ..good luck ....cheers