Quebec Bass Opener tomorrow

mercman

Got the rods set up, baitcasters for the cranks, lite spinning rods and reels for the tubes. Got a good selection of colors, Pumpkin green, white, pumpkin/chartreuse,purple/silverflake,bleeding red/brown.Got some Yum crawdads. Got the trokar hooks and bell sinkers.Crankbaits are all stowed, and the boat is gased up and ready. We'll be on the water at 5amclapping.gif

I have caught a few SMB OOS in the past couple of weeks,fishing walleye, so i know where they are. Lets hope they like what i have to offer in the morning.Gonefishing.gif

On a side note.Should be interesting fishing with my wife pumped to the hilt with Pre IVF hormones that make her smiley happy one minute, and murderous the next.tease.gif I WILL keep my PFD on at all times while on the boat tomorrow.It will be my best friend for surebiggrin.gif

Wish me luckhuh.gif

On a side note.Should be interesting fishing with my wife pumped to the hilt with Pre IVF hormones that make her smiley happy one minute, and murderous the next.tease.gif I WILL keep my PFD on at all times while on the boat tomorrow.It will be my best friend for surebiggrin.gif

Wish me luckhuh.gif

Just be careful that you don't pull in any boy bass, that could result in a medical marvel. :stretcher::jerry::jerry::tease:

Seriously, good luck with both! :thumbsup_anim: