FLW Walleye about to start

yes im sort of following it on facebook,those guys are the best of the best walleye guys for sure !!! they predict some very big weights,based on the pre-fishing results do you have a link or you just going to their website,im following on northland tackles facebook,their pro is right up there so thanks for the heads up...and of course im following kieth and gary from the next bite go guys go !!! cheers

Edited by fishindevil

yes im sort of following it on facebook,those guys are the best of the best walleye guys for sure !!! they predict some very big weights,based on the pre-fishing results do you have a link or you just going to their website,im following on northland tackles facebook,their pro is right up there so thanks for the heads up...and of course im following kieth and gary from the next bite go guys go !!! cheers

Totally agree, some of these guys are crazy good! I'm watching again today on FLWoutdoors live feed. I'm cheering for Gary and Keith as well, but also for my buddy Pete Harsh.

The bags weren't as big as I expected, hopefully they hit em hard today though. Looks like Keith is in 12th, Pete is in 26th, Parsons is in 38th, Brosdahl is in 38th as well.

Ted Kakasaki is tied for last???