SPARTAN RACE(nf)

BITEME

http://www.spartanrace.com/toronto-obstacle-racing-spartan-sprint.html

Here is a link to a race that is coming up I will be entering and wonder if anyone else is interested in trying it costs a little to enter and it is fathers day but I think it will be well worth the effort BONUS you get to be really dirty!!!!!!

Bunch of guys from work are going and I know a few other people that are in . Its not far away nice day out and this dosent matter if it is raining or not..

SO come on OFNers wear your your OFC best and lets get er done. :good::thumbsup_anim::clapping:

Peter

http://www.spartanra...tan-sprint.html

Here is a link to a race that is coming up I will be entering and wonder if anyone else is interested in trying it costs a little to enter and it is fathers day but I think it will be well worth the effort BONUS you get to be really dirty!!!!!!

Bunch of guys from work are going and I know a few other people that are in . Its not far away nice day out and this dosent matter if it is raining or not..

SO come on OFNers wear your your OFC best and lets get er done. :good::thumbsup_anim::clapping:

Peter

Will be doing that one, plus warrior dash(july 9th) If you like these events, wait until next year when the tougher than mudder event comes to Canada. Designed by the special forces folks.

R

Yup, doing the Spartan at Camp Fortune July 3rd. Next year the Super Spartan will be here. 8 miles+ of hell. The thing I like better about this then the warrior is that you have no idea of the obstacles. Its going to be sick.

Best of luck to all who have entered. And yes, the group helps. There are 11 of us out here doing it. $45/person