2011 90hp merc

I have a 90hp 2 stroke with about 10-20ish hours on it and the last 2 times out it has chugged a bit when I first hit it on the way out of the channel after that it runs fine no hesitation at all the channel is very long it's prolly a 1-1.5k ride at under 10mph. I follow the speed limits and no wake zones all the way out. is it fouling the plugs a bit running that slow? or could there be something else wrong? it sounds fine and I'm getting the right RPM range at WOT and it runs at the same speeds as it always has .I run sta-bil ethanol treatment in every tank and fresh water rinse every other time out I really want this motor to last so I want to get it in if it sounds like a problem so, what do you motor guys think? this is my first larger 2 stroke motor so I don't know if this is the norm :dunno: Thanks in advance for any help.

Sounds like the plugs are just loading up a bit is all. No biggy. ;)

Rev the engine a bit in neutral before you take off to clear the plugs and see if the hesitation is still there. If it is have the dealer look at it (could be a timing or fuel issue).

I know the motor adds extra oil during the break in period. Maybe that is fouling the plugs a bit during extended idling. But my 115 has about the same # of hours and I haven't noticed this problem. But I haven't many slow speed trips either.