Boats still in the shop....

Mike01

My boat still has the floor ripped out right down to the hull for repairs, doesn't look like it will be ready for at least another week, and the marina says that "they are not sure" if they can have my dads boat in the water by the weekend either. This might be the first time I've missed the walleye opener on Nipissing in, well, I can't remember....

My boat still has the floor ripped out right down to the hull for repairs, doesn't look like it will be ready for at least another week, and the marina says that "they are not sure" if they can have my dads boat in the water by the weekend either. This might be the first time I've missed the walleye opener on Nipissing in, well, I can't remember....

Short drive to Sturgeon Falls will have you fishing in my 17' Starcraft with me. P.M. if you are interested. I'll hit the Sturgeon river, Iron Island, and Sandy island weather permitting.

Blair

My boat thats in the shop is a starcraft to, thats kind of ironic. I might have to take you up on that offer. I may just take my kayak out from my mom's, she lives right down from sunset point directly on the lake.

Missed the Kawartha opener last weekend (have missed the entire soft water season thus far) because mine was in the shop. However, I won't be missing the Nippissing opener. :canadian:

Hopefully you'll have it back soon.

Edited by fishnsled