Urgent info needed!

The JAY

Okay, we're headed up Sunday, and Flying in on Monday. We're flying out of Marquette Lake on the 144 between Sudbury and Timmins. We're flying into the Mississagi River Provincial Park. I've heard it's still iced up, is there anyone in that area, or nearby that can fill me in on the ice situation? Thanks!

Call your outfitter.. nobody will know better than him or what his plans are. He may be out there in a boat breaking ice !!

Lakeland, in Temagami, has their Beaver at his Mother's dock in inlet bay as of Monday, but still can't get it into the bay next door to their outfitting dock, nor is there any open water in the area to land on. He would have flown it out of Omar's at Azilda(Sudbury).. so there's open water over there.

Edited by irishfield

Thanks guys. I called Sunday and was told the following... The lake, 60 miles North of their base, was frozen, but folks were in at a camp 30 miles north. He expected the ice to be out by Sunday, and we're flying in Monday, so... Fingers crossed and warm thoughts. I'm calling him back tomorrow, but thought maybe someone on here may be able to tip me off prior,

Thanks again.