Has It Been A week Yet?? NF

bushart

Yesterday I went to put gas in my truck--asked for 60 bucks---the attendent joked and said Yup 60 is the new 40

Maybe I don't have enough sympathy and understanding in my body---maybe I'm being unfair to Big Oil??

Mid years resolution time (easier to keep than New Years)---have more caring and understanding for big oil---try to be more giving

Quote from Calgary Herald

Suncor on Tuesday reported net earnings of $1.03 billion or 65 cents per share, compared to $779 million or 50 cents per share for the first quarter of 2010.

Excluding special items, operating earnings increased to $1.5 billion or 94 cents per share from $370 million or 24 cents per share in the same period of last year.

The increase was primarily due to higher oilsands production, better refining margins and higher oil prices, Suncor said in a statement.

Here's one I painted a while back regarding how Big Oil Treats OUR contryside

osl.jpg

I take it your portfolio is heavy in oil stocks??

Maybe the oil speculators can buy a couple vehicles and take a bunch of poor people and seniors down to the food bank on the house.

Or maybe Suncor can use some of those profits to clean up that desert they're making in Alberta

Wouldn't you love to be an oil executive right now.....You didn't have to do a damn thing and profits are suddenly up by 25% so you end up being called a genius.......that translates into a 7 figure bonus.....