directive on VHS and fish transfers

aniceguy

Im happy to confirm good news to the community

I recieved the call this afternoon directly from the ministers office, and subsequently from OMNR directors office the order was receinded this afternoon, we prepared this evening and will commence lifts starting tomm night.

I believe we were the first in the province to hear as it was told to us direct from the minsiters office and had not filtered through the MNR district offices.

I worked the phones, conference calls lots of hard work on many channels honestly Im exhausted Im glad that it came out positively for us all. thanks for the support it was a tough sales pitch

Many of those suggestions that OFAH released came as the result of discussions between OFAH and CRAA on this matter, we equally worked this issue from both sides on the same group of individuals.

For those interested in helping with the steelhead transfers please visit the site for times and location

www.craa.on.ca

Thanks for the support

:thumbsup_anim:

Thank you so very much for the announcement and efforts. I believe the anglers from various boards made allot of noise also. I'm betting they were shocked at the backlash and are reconsidering anymore suspicious moves. I think everyone who made the phone call or sent the email should give themselves a hand :clapping:

Dan