simce poacher caught convicted and fined

Terry

commission based C.O.s...NO frigg'n way..........

it's sad but not all people including cops and COs are honest people...

and in almost every case it's their word against yours....... .some of them boys would be make 7 digit incomes

For a first time offender the fine and suspension were probably correct. Being a repeat offender I would have like to seen at least a years suspension, $5000 fine and his fishing gear seized. Also since he was hiding and transporting the fish, his vehicle should have been seized as well. As far as the passengers of the vehicle, I really don't think they should be charged with any offence unless they directly admit to something. Not that they aren't somewhat reponsible for what happened, but the charges are VERY unlikely to stick,so why waste the courts time? I guess there could be an immediate license suspension for them. Then let them try to get it back during a hearing? Also,put all of their pictures in the paper then their neighbors, friends and family can be soooo proud of them.

That's the whole point though Terry - you are worried about the mere thought of it and you abide by the regulations. Now imagine if you were a poacher considering a fishing trip out of season - no way in you're sane mind would you attempt it :lol:

MNR Outlaws all the way :)

I'd have no problem seeing an MNR officer roll up in an Cadillac Escalade, about time they made some real money ;)

Tony

I gotta tell you this guy knows he is doing wrong he has repeated this offence in the past and will most likley again his license should be revoked forever his gear his vehicle and anything associated that day should be seized and a very very heavy fine for being an idiot

its the same for impaired driver you cause death injury or damage lifelong ban no 2nd chance

just my opinion