Wow!

ctdd2006

good luck vancouver.

untill next yearwallbash.gif

BOSTON better win tomoro or i just might have to give up this game.

but realy whats up with the reffing tonite?

pretty inconstant . (not looking for an excuse) . it just wasnt consitant. in both games.(its not just because my teams lossed )

dono?

Edited by saltydawg

Really a great series, and the canucks deserved that win. Crawford stood on his head otherwise it would have been 5-1.To be honest it looked like Chicago missed Bickell, they didn't seem to have that gritty forecheck. Canucks played like they didn't have a bit of fear in them. Luoungo didn't win the game, but he didn't lose it, so i guess thats a start for him in the play offs.

Canucks totally deserved it, but when they lost that late goal I did think here we go again. Great play by Burrows in OT, but really they should have closed the game out by the end of the second. No wonder Chicago let Niemi go when they knew Crawford was waiting in the wings.

All I need now is my Pens to do the same tonight :whistling:

Edited by Dutchy

The Nucks are my team! I live, eat and breath Canucks Hockey! Last night was a total nail biter! That game was perhaps one of the most amazing playoff games one could ever watch! Whether you were a fan of either team or not. Fast, furious, amazing hits, spectacular saves and all the drama one could ever handle. In the end the better team prevailed. Cory Crawford was absolutely astounding! What a performance put forth by that young talent! We will certainly see and hear a lot more of him in years to come. He was simply the only reason the Hawks had even the slightest chance last night! As for all this nonsense about officiating, it goes both ways! Get over it and move on. In previous games, the Nucks had plenty of reason to chirp aswell! In the end, Vancouver gets to celebrate a much deserved victory and Chicago gets to work on their golf swing. It could have just as easily have been Vancouver booking their tee off times today. That's just the way the puck bounces in Playoff Hockey! Truly Amazing!!!!!

Ab