Traffic Ideas

jedimaster

Ok, so her eis my traffic idea. Why not figure out a way to imbed the gaurd rails into the ground that will raise and lower to adjust the number of North vrs south lanes in the morning and evening commute?

For example in the morning the south bound DVP hasthe usual 3 lanes plus an extra lane or two from the northbound side. Then in the evening the Notherbound has the usual 3 and takes over one or two from the soutchbound side.

Then make the extra lanes SUPER Long distance lanes, so you can only get on at a few places near the core, and only get off way up past where the traffic starts to thin out, like say Steeles or Finch.

They do this in Hamilton with a set of lights and gates without anyone getting killed by head on collisions, and Hamilton drivers are easily worse than Toronto drivers.

Ther has to be a better solution, when I look out my window at the DVP, there are three lanes south bound nearly empty in the evening and 3 lanes rammed north bound. In the morning its the same but the opposite direction.

Maybe some concrete barriers on rails etc...didn't look at the links yet..

Ther has to be a better solution, when I look out my window at the DVP, there are three lanes south bound nearly empty in the evening and 3 lanes rammed north bound. In the morning its the same but the opposite direction.

Maybe some concrete barriers on rails etc...didn't look at the links yet..

There is, stop throwing up condo's :wallbash:. Money talks I suppose :whistling: