Jordan to the Niagara Bar 03/25/07

Fishmaster

Hit the Big Lake Ont yesterday with Pickle left Port D around 7 am headed down to Jordan to see what the water temps were like ..37.7 deg off jordan seen 2 browns pulled in then we picked up ran to the bar to find 15 or 20 US boats all jiggin for Lakers fished around there for a couple hrs no fish so headed our way back to port d ....another week when i get the boat in the fish will turn on ... ;D

P1010275.jpg

P1010276.jpg

P1010277.jpg

Anyday fishing is better then sitting in the store selling tackle ..i could say a bad day of fishing is better then a good day at work but in another week ill be on the water working hard hunting down kings and a bad days fishing means not happy customers and i like maken customers happy all year ..i will be on lake erie and lake ont from april till oct ..and ill do my best to keep you up to date on how the fishing is on the big ponds .don't want the lap top on the boat this summer but i will come home the odd day and do reports .if your on the water give me a call on the VHF ...Fishmaster

It's 17C in Penetang right now. Just started to pour..guess thunder boomer is next and won't be much safe ice anywhere I'm sure and it will be quickly warming up that surface water.

The rain has left us and now is sunny and warm high of 18now .. tommrow high of 20 to 21 can you see me smile ... :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Fishmaster