SLA Pike tourney

Hey folks I just wanted to give every one a FYI about this tourney on Longpoint Bay it's a fun event and gets ya out there fishing here's the info

http://straitlineanglers.com/LongPointPike/LongPointPikeTournament.htm

There is also another tourney the following weekend on the 14th for the LPBAA which is also a fun tourney

http://longpointbayanglersassociation.com/calendar/event.php?eid=20090314083649542

Hope to see some OFNers out for these come say hi if you do. :Gonefishing:

Thanks! I read the rules on the first link YOU posted and it says nothing about insurance. I've never done a tournament but I thought most require a special type of insurance.

No different then any other day on the water. We wont be checking for insurance. Hoping to draw a good field for the event!

Strait Line Anglers

"The most common question about the club is the name and it's spelling "Strait" rather then "Straight". It's simply a play-on-words. Strait is a name of a long, large size water-body, such as the Davis Strait. This is somewhat descriptive to the waters that our club members typically fish- Lake Ontario and Lake Erie."

Edited by fishdawg

Thanks! I read the rules on the first link YOU posted and it says nothing about insurance. I've never done a tournament but I thought most require a special type of insurance.

Thats all the info I had. I am not a member of the club, so all I can tell you is what is on their site.I have never been checked for insurance at a tourney