Get Together Suggestions For Next Time!

irishfield

You guys are all like a bunch of nattering old ladies LOL Glad some of you had good times. It is always tough getting everything all planned when your relying on so many people. But wanye is right more communication threw the board is always good it can never hurt. I think the biggest problem with the BoQ get together is that everyone is sepperated between diffent motels and campgrouds, that is why Lakair is so nice everyone in the same area...

Just my 2 cents

Robin

WOW !!!

Just read this post.

Didn't realize I caused such a stir by fishing solo.

Not the first time I've done it and probably not the last either.

Yes, blackfish88 slept in Sun. morning. Power/alarm problems. It happens.

I called him to see how long he would be to get to the lake. I actually woke him up when I called and he told me to head out fishing without him because he didn't want to hold me up any longer.

Wayne, I guess you didn't know I spoke to him after leaving your cabin.

It was actually 8:30am when I was at your place because I left and called him at 8:45am from

Tip of the Bay parking lot. You're right about it being easier to fish with a partner in those conditions though.

I didn't want to impose on anyone for a spot to sleep. Could have slept on someone's floor, but I survived

just fine in the van. Started her up a couple of times to warm up the interior through the night.

That spicy food I ate for dinner kept waking me up, hence the potty trip to your place in the am. :o:D

Everyone in the same place is the best scenario, but it isn't easy with such a large group.

Let's all play nice. :angel:

Edited by Carp

I am new to your board and would like offer all OFC members that come to Quinte next year or anytime , that if you need to stay as a big group ,that I can arrange for your members to stay at the Ramada in Belleville. I have an arrangement that if you book under Hooked On Outdoors you will get boat parking , hydro hook up for your boats and there is security.The ramps are a 25 min drive and if you have a group I would be happy to arrange seminars at night for you.If you are coming by yourself or a small group contact me and the same will apply. I will contact the Ramada and reserve your rooms. There are indoor pools, Lounge , Bar Etc. I have read this post and this would be a way to have your group in one place at very reasonable rates, of which I do not make anything from!!!. Also you would be minutes away from Carra Outdoors shopping and Restaurants. This is a positive web site with lots of good things going on!! Keep it up guys and stay Hooked On Outdoors!!!