Jiffy parts

jim

I got the clutch assembly/gear through the Home Hardware in Fenelon Falls. But I remember having to contact Jiffy in the States, then they contacted the Canadian distributor (Mississauga) and then it went to my local store. Jiffy quotes a price of around $50, but it is well over $100 once it gets to you. They will not ship to you from Jiffy. Good Luck

It's so easy to do it yourself once you have the part. You won't need a repair shop to change it. Make sure you use the right grease in the main gear if you replace that grease. You can always speak with someone right at Jiffy, they were more than willing to discuss things with me when I was working on it, and yes the woman that answers the phones was very knowledgeable.

It's so easy to do it yourself once you have the part. You won't need a repair shop to change it. Make sure you use the right grease in the main gear if you replace that grease. You can always speak with someone right at Jiffy, they were more than willing to discuss things with me when I was working on it, and yes the woman that answers the phones was very knowledgeable.

Thanks for the info guys, I'm sure it will help!!rolleyes.gif