4 HR Trip, Worth it ?

Pepe

Hey guys,

Not looking to get spoonfed info here but just need some advice, would it be worth it to make the trip to estern lake O tribs on Sunday and Monday, I have a long car ride and would like to have some on the field info.

Thanks in advance,

Pepe

P.S. if you are more comfortable you can pm me.

Hey guys,

Not looking to get spoonfed info here but just need some advice, would it be worth it to make the trip to estern lake O tribs on Sunday and Monday, I have a long car ride and would like to have some on the field info.

Thanks in advance,

Pepe

P.S. if you are more comfortable you can pm me.

If you wanna fish HIGH water the color of Chocolate milk, come on down. The Ganny for an example was about 2ft from going over the banks. Still more rain in the forecast. It will take at least 4 days in my opinion to be fishable.

Cheers, Ron....

Thanks guys for responding, I checked the water levels online, and they seem to indicate a drop in water level. I'm going to make the suicide run anyway and try to make the most out of it. If you have any more info feel free to post.

Thanks

Pepe

Went to my office on Friday, the long way their via the Ganny, water was coming 2 feet over the dam, there was actually steelhead in the fenced off area where people stand at the ladder, the lower water was moving high dirty and extremely fast below the CNR, all other creeks were checked to Oshawa and were in the same condition. There are some options though check your pm And the post by Ron ill 3rd it as authentic and very much trueGonefishing.gif

Crippies!

What's this, pick on Ron day??? lol

Cheers, Ron...

Just for the record though, yes it was a 14 hr drive.... one way.... We did however put a couple of 43" Pike and one almost legal Brookie in the boat in those 3 hrs of fishing! Don't ever believe Environment Canada when they forcasted 4k winds for the weekend and ended up with wind gust up to 90k!