Ice fishing lake bernard?

tb4me

Hello to all today! Anyway just got a call from a friend in Perry Sound today. He has invited me to join them ice fishing on lake Barnard.. I have never been there..I guess they have booked with an outfitter. First are there any locals that giv me ice conditions? I realy dont want to drive all that way to find out were out of luck. Secondly, what can I expect to catch and what gear do you all recomend I bring? I know so many questions but I honestly hoping to have one last kick at the cat before hard water goes away!!! Thanks in advance folks!! :thumbsup_anim:

Hello to all today! Anyway just got a call from a friend in Perry Sound today. He has invited me to join them ice fishing on lake Barnard.. I have never been there..I guess they have booked with an outfitter. First are there any locals that giv me ice conditions? I realy dont want to drive all that way to find out were out of luck. Secondly, what can I expect to catch and what gear do you all recomend I bring? I know so many questions but I honestly hoping to have one last kick at the cat before hard water goes away!!! Thanks in advance folks!! :thumbsup_anim:

I was thinking about heading up there myself toward the end of the month.

You could call one of the outfitters on the lake to get a price quote and some other information:

Lake Bernard Bait & Outfitters - 705-384-7948

Carter's Charters - 705-752-0758

All Seasons Fishing Guide - 705-386-7562

Guest gbfisher

You should go and give it a shot.

There's a Derby up that way on the 26th of March. Lake Trout, Whitefish with a ling fling that night. It's usually a good one for the kids. The fishing can be good.

If you have a rental I may know one of the guys who runs it.

Message me if you need info.

Message Trapperdirk on the go fish board. Tell him matt sent you. He'll hook you up with Derek @ Lake bernard outfitters. Last I talked to Trapper, they were doing well for whitefish. They run a good outfit.

Thanks guys! To all of you, means a ton..So as it turns out there is still 3 feet of ice and still snow on it too. So were booked for this sat at Lake Bernard Outfitters. 35 a day for a 4 man heated hut minnows not included. Im super stoked and cant wait for the weekend now..we will be heading to perrysound fri nite and going early sat am..Any OFNers going out there? We may have a spot left in the hut, so far we only have 3. Let us know if your interested! Thanks again for all the info... :clapping:

I was thinking about heading up there myself toward the end of the month.

You could call one of the outfitters on the lake to get a price quote and some other information:

Lake Bernard Bait & Outfitters - 705-384-7948

Carter's Charters - 705-752-0758

All Seasons Fishing Guide - 705-386-7562