Who knows a good fabricator

Fang

The batmobile thread on you tube showed a link I had come across before and would really like to get some input on how difficult this build might be. I have a general exposure to most things mechanical but no real heavy duty experience. First thing missing is a welder but you gotta start some where

I could see this pulling a 2 man hut across simcoe easily as long as there's not too much snow and slush.

Anyone got about 100 spare hours, a fabrication shop, and know where to get these odd parts. I know how to get beer. coffee, can take good instructions and clean up well.

If you could buy this new what would you pay?. Seems like a neat low cost alternative to an ATV and just as fun

LOL Paul.. The Bear Cat or what ever it was that Izumi was plugging and Giesler Marine was selling was approximately 50K.

The Batmobile.. appears to be nothing more than two sleds joined together with the inner skis removed.. still with their own motors.. start right.. start left. Once you rip the nose cowls off.. don't see it as a lot of work. Already looking for a pair of machines with electronic reverse! LOL

Realized you're talking about the tracked vehicle in the video... to save some grief.. at least start with a piece of a scraped sled with paperwork to get the VIN and ownership. You will need insurance and ownership.. so some old 250 bravo would be great.

Edited by irishfield