Dirty no good ass broke into my car N/F

pikehunter

car theft is so rampant in hamilton police don't respond to theft or break and enter of vehicles. over 6000 stolen vehicles a year. that is in the neighbourhood of 1 in 20 cars will be stolen each year. every car i have ever owned has been broken into, or stolen completely. i have had over a dozen break and enters and 3 stolen cars in the last 20 years.

its a pretty serious problem around here, and it doesn't seem to matter if you are in the downtown area or expensive suburbs, you just dont get too attached to a vehicle around here.

Put a Rotty on chain if he bits the little darlings you go to jail,catch the little darling and break his arm with a Louisville Slugger and you go to jail, call the fuzz and they don`t care.

How is a property owner supposed to protect his property?

There is a lot of things I do not like about the violence in American society but our brothers to the south have the violation of property thing figured out!!! They`ll Walt Kowalski your :asshat: if you mess with their stuff

You can thank premier dad and his hug a punk program!!!

Edited by lookinforwalleye

I used to live on Edgemont South and Main St.( not too far from you). One night I heard some noises in my driveway beside the house, I peaked out the window to see 2 guys crouched by my basement window. Myself and my 100 pound black lab/ rodesian ridgeback cross went out my front door to greet them. Well they crapped themselves and take off through my yard and over the fence just before my doggy reached them and they kept running! I scared them so bad they left their tools and stash behind, turns out they had broken into a bunch of cars up the street and were checking their stash in my driveway because it was dark there. The cops were able to reunite the owners with their stuff but they still had the damages to their vehicles. About the car insurance in Hamilton it is true, I moved to Stoney Creek Mountain ( Paramount and Mud area) my car and house insurance dropped a combined $925.00 for the year just because I passed that imaginary Hamilton line.