Help a guy out! Derby March 5th

Waterfowlr

Hey Friends:

I can't believe the amazing support that I see on this board for a great cause! All of you are doing a great job and I am sure the support being shown for the derby in Innisfil is so appreciated!

I would also like to draw your attention to another very worthwhile cause on here. The Perchin for MS event. I am not saying this support needs to be the same, but hoped that guys/gals might consider fishing the event as support or donating prizes also.

This is a guy who has MS and is trying to fight back against it and raise awareness for such a disabling illness! I see how much it takes away from him and how positive he tries to stay!! He also has a young family and works hard to try and stay positive for them.

Hope you guys can show some support!

See ya on the ice.

WF

Cost is $40 a team of 2. ($20 goes to the MS Society as a donation in your name, $20 goes to prize money)

Register at : [email protected], Call Doug at 905-476-1874

or visit - DC Marine on Baseline Road between Sutton and Keswick, DW&Sons Bait and Tackle on Lake Drive E. in Jacksons Point or South Paw Trading Post on Highway 48 in Sutton for Derby tickets