Tough day on Simcoe

steverowbotham

A good buddy of mine came out to Lake Simcoe with me still in pursuit of his first laker. The fishing was tough, but he got his laker and he lost a giant too at the end of the day... it has fueled his fire!!

Moved a bunch to stay on fish today, walk wasnt too bad with the cold weather. Gonna get sloppy quick though!!

182798_10150131301755795_503415794_8310850_3864993_s.jpg

182767_10150143230618092_502843091_8045225_7944786_s.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPWlCrnQD4M

Wow for a tough day, you guys sure got into some nice ones :thumbsup_anim: I'm no expert on this but on the last fish fight, maybe Kyle could of ease on the reeling and dip his rod tip into the hole to fight it :dunno:

It looked like he had a dandy on B)

Thanks for sharing

Leechman

Wow for a tough day, you guys sure got into some nice ones :thumbsup_anim: I'm no expert on this but on the last fish fight, maybe Kyle could of ease on the reeling and dip his rod tip into the hole to fight it :dunno:

It looked like he had a dandy on B)

Thanks for sharing

Leechman

There's a lot of things that could have been done differently, but as I said its all new to him and hooking a big fish for that is really exciting for anyone, and things you just learn go out the window sometimes in that situation. Unfortunately he lost the fish, but he's been informed of how he can better increase his chances next time, he was happy enough to just experience the fight.