May Quinte trip(Not opener!!)

walleyemen

I have a spot open for the weekend of the 13th of may, we will arrive on friday th 13th around noon and leave for home on the 16th, this will be 3 nights, cost is $75 for the 3 nites, plus split cost for gas in truck and boat, responsible for 1 meal for 4 guyzs and byob, this is a cabin and you will be fishing out of my boat, payment of the accomedations up front, this just makes it less costly in may.JUst to let everyone know, i do not troll. just drifting and jigging/finese fishing i do well every year just ask anyone who has gone up with us!

Edited by waynechute

• 2 weeks later...

I have a spot open for the weekend of the 13th of may, we will arrive on friday th 13th around noon and leave for home on the 16th, this will be 3 nights, cost is $75 for the 3 nites, plus split cost for gas in truck and boat, responsible for 1 meal for 4 guyzs and byob, this is a cabin and you will be fishing out of my boat, payment of the accomedations up front, this just makes it less costly in may.JUst to let everyone know, i do not troll. just drifting and jigging/finese fishing i do well every year just ask anyone who has gone up with us!

Just bumping this folks, need to fill this seat, 3 nites 4 days for $75, plus split gas and responsible for one meal for four guyz, this is the weekend right after opener(opener falls on mothers day)Great weekend and great fun,Grimace you in this year buddy!

Just bumping this folks, need to fill this seat, 3 nites 4 days for $75, plus split gas and responsible for one meal for four guyz, this is the weekend right after opener(opener falls on mothers day)Great weekend and great fun,Grimace you in this year buddy!

Wayne buddy. If I could tell you with any certainty I would jump on this. I will not know until closer to the date. I wouldn't want to be the guy that backs out on you last minute. If you do not find anyone (which I hope you do) and it is closer to the date if I can swing it I will.

For the rest of you. If you can swing it, do it. I have had the pleasure of Wayne's company for last year's Walleye World and he is a solid dude. I did not get to fish with Wayne as I fished from my boat but he had excellent results targeting shallow fish (they caught some real hogs). In the evenings we watched some hockey and the lads were all class, a good bunch.

I would jump on this in a minute.