FREEZING MORN

got out with young one today on a trib he likes to try and help him out abit!!

was a tuff tuff morn!!! blowing freezing cold winds, slush ect ect!!

waters looked good!! fished and fished and fished!! every 2 drifts ya had to strip your line of ice!!!

well young one didnt manage any unfortunately but i did!!! i got 2 while he was there and 4 more after he left!!

they seemed to turn on abit later in the aft when the ice edges melted and the water started gettin dirtier!!!

i nail a approx 15lb hen!!! was in the top 5 of most beautiful hens ive ever seen colour wise!!!

bent over to get her and i hear ploop!!! 2nd time in a yr i have drowned a digi lol

so hense no pics from me!!!

looks like some warm temps and rain comin!!! rain and snow left to melt should blow the creeks again!!! so be careful out there!!!

no fishin tomor i gotta spend the day with the wife!!! almost forgot i had 1 LOL

thanks for comin out will and nice to meet ya!!

Scott....sounds like a rough day out there. At least he got to see the master at work! Wow...I know how happy the wife was after the last camera....you gonna tell her about this one?? LOL. Congrats on the 15 pounder!! Would have been nice to see a pic....j/k. haha. They're talking rain maybe Wed and Thursday...hoping the waters are fishable by Saturday!!!

Sorry about the digi bud .... guess it woulda been better if I had come after all :) ... were ya at the same place as yesterday ?

Sounds like things are getting ready to go .. this warm weather we are having will open things up nicely .. too bad I haffta be downtown tomorrow morning ... maybe I'll sneak out afterwards

Sorry to here about the camera!!!! For about $20bucks you can buy a water resistant sealed floating case @ wal-mart. Or a case that floats and makes it able to take underwater shots up to about 20 feet deep for about $150.00.

Small investment to loosing another camera and the great shots of you and the young one fishing!

Congrats on the catch!

Congrats on the big hen Scott.

If you are looking for a new camera, get in touch with fellow OFNCer David Chong. He helped me out with a camera order recently. He was very good to deal with, professional, prompt and gave a great price on the camera's we bought.

The olympus 770sw (waterproof) is a very interesting new option for fishermen. You can completely submerge the camera and still take photo's. I imagine this would bring the steelheading pics into a whole new ballpark.

http://www.directdial.com/ca/shop/item/prod.asp?item=DSCN2

BEST TECHNOLOGIES FOR THE CHEAPEST PRICE.

I guess its not exactly for the outdoor, but still VERY NICE CAMERA!

-10.1 Megapixal

- Touch Screen display

- etc

If you want this price, you gotta hurry. Print off that page and show Future Shop the price. I believe they usually have price match.

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetai...amp;catid=24256

CC the Olympus cameras are very interesting but I read up on them and they have a very fatal flaw. The screen apparently washes out so bad in bright sunshine that it makes the camera unusable according to hundreds of reviews. Here is the link from Futureshop for the 7.1mb version.

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetai...4717&catid=

Edited by Canuck2fan