Boq Report Saturday With Pics

Mike the Pike

Well saturday we arrived just past the ferry And Ken and I set up the lines.The bite turned on around 8am.3 fish in 45 minutes.eyes weighing 9.9,5.6.and 9.8 tieing my PB from November 2005.the bite turned off at 9am I sure because of so much boat traffic.we stuck it out until 5pm.We decide to call it a day when at 5pm as I was picking up my gear pliers etc...the outter board went off . 11lbs 4oz a nice way to finish the day.Lures that produced.2 eyes on manns strechman 20's watermelon.lost one at the boat on manns blueberry muffin.caught one flatlining with a williams spoon purple with a 1oz clip weight 40 feet ahead of the spoon.the 5pm eye was caught on a 7 inch yozuri hydro minnow white light fire tiger with orange underbelly.This is a musky Lure.All fish released .it was nice to meet some of the guys and Gals from the OFC.Doug G,Dano,Irishfield,Doug G,Tracker,Joey,Roy my neighbor in quebec,fishin devil and more but I could not remember all your names.As usual Kevin took the time to chat with his guests at the saturday evening fire.I stayed with Percher and that wacky guy Biteme.Great weekend.See ya next year.Mike Hamilton.Here goes my first try at pics.http://mikethepikehamilton.spaces.live.com/

Check out the brave couple fishin in the canoe on saturday.

Mike the Pike - It was nice to get to finally meet a bunch of you guys in person. Sure wish we would have stayed at Merland Park. It seems like it was hoot judging by the short time I was there at the fire.

Sorry I didn't get to meet some of you other guys.

Even thou we were skunked this year, we really enjoyed the trip - Already making plans to attend the event next year.

Was it just me or does Roy seem taller on the board?

Thanks again ALL

Don