BoQ - Carrying Place

Cosmos

Hi guys,

I got a call from Dave (Fish Finder Charters) today. We were renting a hut from him last winter - he said that ice is 5 inches and he will be putting huts tomorrow. I am wondering if somebody can tell me where i can get a minnows around that area and if i can get to bay using some public access spot. Cause i bought hut i don't really need to rent a hut any more. Would like to go there this weekend. As i said i fished where once using Dave's hut rental service. Service was great.

Any help will be really appreciated.

Dave.jpg

That is great news!! I know Lloyd recommends Dave's huts.

Looking forward to getting out there with my own hut this year...now if CT would just put those Fin Bore III's on sale!!!

Do you know actually the place where i can get on ice???

Do you know actually the place where i can get on ice???

I wouldn't even want to hazard a guess, at this time of year. Living in Woodstock, I'm way too far from the Bay.

Check the Quinte forum, call the Tackle shop recomended by Monsterman, or ask Dave himself. Use common sense...it is still really early, I don't plan on hitting Quinte until sometime in the new year.

Notice: New location, please call for appointment

Pro tackle: 613-968-4111

Toll Free : 1-888-442-7456

Email: service @ protacklemuskyshop.com

Pro Tackle

43 Putman Industrial Rd, Belleville, Ontario

Canada

Thank you for that information.

Called the shop and they will be open Sunday from 9 am. They suppose to get minnows on Saturday.

Because i will be coming from Toronto i would like to know if is another bait shop on my way.

Franky - thank you for your suggestion. I asked ProTackle person and he said that they can point to the place where you can park car and fish.

Thank you for that information.

Called the shop and they will be open Sunday from 9 am. They suppose to get minnows on Saturday.

Because i will be coming from Toronto i would like to know if is another bait shop on my way.

Franky - thank you for your suggestion. I asked ProTackle person and he said that they can point to the place where you can park car and fish.

Good luck, be safe, and (most importantly) post some pics!!! I'm already suffering from fishing withdrawal, and, it hasn't even been four weeks :w00t: