Go Leafs Go

Jer

Guest Johnny Bass

Pretty quiet in here...I guess everyone stopped watching after 3 minutes and 2-0.

James Reimer in nets now. I think they are calling Allen Bester as I type just in case.

What is there to say? The leafs are pretty much out of the playoff run unless they go on a longggg winning streak. Its funny, they are a good team but only wake up when they are wayyyy behind. We are always down 2to 3 goals after the first. Then we play catch up Hockey.The leafs didn't even leave their endzone till after the first 5 minutes of the game. By then it was 2-0. THEN we out shot them.

We almost came back 5-3 and two nice feeds by Kessel to almost make it 5-4. Too little too late.

13 times we had not scored in the first two periods, and 6 times I think we were shutout. No wonder our goalies have no confidence. We have no stay at home defense men except Beauchenin, we don't block shots like every other team, we dont move people away from infront of the net.....

Oh well, they should be better next year. We need to aquire another goal scorer to make another line. I still say that the third line should be Armstong, Kadri and Caputi.

Anyways, time to take my leave of abscence. I have left all the appropriate PM's to a few people, so I am done here. Maybe I will come back at playoff time. :)