Lowrance x67 ... where to buy

krawler

Want to buy as a gift for my pops for xmas. Found a few low prices online. I know of radioworld in toronto they are selling it for $330 plus tx.

Anyone know where to get a good deal on this unit. Also perhaps black friday in the states would offer up a good deal online? Where to shop?

thanks

Want to buy as a gift for my pops for xmas. Found a few low prices online. I know of radioworld in toronto they are selling it for $330 plus tx.

Anyone know where to get a good deal on this unit. Also perhaps black friday in the states would offer up a good deal online? Where to shop?

thanks

Radioworld is having an ice fishing seminar and sale Dec 11, maybe you can get a deal then,I found they have the best prices around the GTA as it is.

thanks

as WJ said, radioworld has THE lowest price for this great unit. Hurry though, they ran out of stock last year.

*I*F Radioworld is out....WestMarine has carried them in the past. Now I don't know if you're buying the ice unit itself, or what...but I bought the regular unit online for $165 USD last year...had it shipped to a friend in Michigan who brought it up...and rigged up my own little portable setup. If it's a gift for your Pop...well...you probably want to get him the nicey nice factory setup. But if it's something that you're going to permanently mount to the boat.....well there are definitely deals in the States.